Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I'm just shocked that neither Maggie two episodes ago or Sasha a few minutes ago didn't call out Gabriel for being a hypocritical bullshit. His pompous self-righteousness needs to get kicked in the ass

He called himself on it. That's why he's attempting suicide.

This was a bad finale. Not as bad as the Season 3 finale though.

This was a bad finale. Not as bad as the Season 3 finale though.

It felt like 2/3 penultimate episode and 1/3 finale. All the stuff with the Wolves, their trap, etc felt like the episode before a finale, setting them up for at least some bomb in a finale.

Edited by 4815162342

Y'all are crazy. That was a tense as hell 90 minutes. A big death/huge set piece every half/full season finale gets predictable and tiresome after a while. There were already enough deaths this season.

There was a lot of great tension in the final half-hour. I'm just saying that most of it did not feel like a finale. It basically wrapped up the subplots but put off all the main stuff for next season.

I know I was like "When did he become a martial artist?"

We'll find out.

Gimple tweeted 2 words on the finale: Level complete.

Does this mean all story arcs present will be put to rest.

1) Daryl/Aaron going of into wood and discover something?

2) Finding out why Enid goes out and if she is part of a group.

3) Rick vs Pete: The final showdown.

4) Will Alexandria get attacked? Will be dealt with quickly.

5) Sahsa will recover.

6) Will find out who is making the 'W' and for what purpose.

Answered some of these.

Bang? Pete? and blood also had more blood. Kleenex what was that for? Didn't see much in changes in the community. New beginnings? As Rick will start to take over?

Who was not who they seem they are? Maybe Gabriel.

Edited by Neo

This finale just didn't deliver.

The abusive husband got executed in a very rewarding way but I also wanted Gabriel and Glen's enemy to bite it too.

I guess I'm greedy. :P

I am glad Gabriel lived as I think his redemption arc will be very interesting. Glenn's enemy not biting it was good to as it showed Glenn's compassion to even people that don't deserve it. It wouldn't have been a sound character move if Glenn killed him. Edited by Empire Out
  • Like 1

I might be in the minority, but I thought it was awesome!

Morgan is back and totally badass! I hope he has a bunch of screen time next season.

The group defending Rick and ricks speech was great! Then Deanna coming around.

Glenn even had a good arc. I'm glad his character has had a bunch of action to show how awesome he is, especially that he can show mercy when it's not needed.

I can see people being dissapointed by the wolves, but they look like they will be worthy adversaries next season. I like the build up to them. I actually would have been dissapointed if they were dealt with in one episode, especially since they have been hinted at for several episodes.

I think it was the best season of the show!

Edited by zerbs
  • Like 1

Y'all are crazy. That was a tense as hell 90 minutes. A big death/huge set piece every half/full season finale gets predictable and tiresome after a while. There were already enough deaths this season.

I agree with this.  The only part of the show I didn't like is how the hell did Glenn survive the walkers coming after him?  I'm assuming they will show this in the next season.  But as for the rest of the show...holy frik man, I was on the edge of my seat.  Sure, no one died, but as you said, enough people have died so far.  This was refreshing to see the team get back together, show that there is no division and show that even those who you had questions about...IE Michone....are 100% on Rick's side.  His "how many of you I have to kill" speech was epic.  The Glenn fight with Dickhead was epic....Daryl and Aaron meeting up with Morgan and Morgan's jedi skills were epic.  I was worried about Glenn dying, Daryl and Aaron dying and even though I know they can't kill Rick, the zombie attack in the compound had me believing just slightly that he could get bit or something.  

I loved the episode....and Abraham:   another classic Abraham quote that had me lmao "Simply put, there is a vast ocean of shit that you people don't know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit."

Fucking classic.

• Like 3

I expected a lot more, but the episode was worth it for the "Rick, do it. - Rick executing the guy, not even flinching" scene alone. So freakin badass. 

Yes!!  He just did it...no hesitation.  Such an awesome moment.

• Like 2

I agree with this. The only part of the show I didn't like is how the hell did Glenn survive the walkers coming after him? I'm assuming they will show this in the next season. But as for the rest of the show...holy frik man, I was on the edge of my seat. Sure, no one died, but as you said, enough people have died so far. This was refreshing to see the team get back together, show that there is no division and show that even those who you had questions about...IE Michone....are 100% on Rick's side. His "how many of you I have to kill" speech was epic. The Glenn fight with Dickhead was epic....Daryl and Aaron meeting up with Morgan and Morgan's jedi skills were epic. I was worried about Glenn dying, Daryl and Aaron dying and even though I know they can't kill Rick, the zombie attack in the compound had me believing just slightly that he could get bit or something.

I loved the episode....and Abraham: another classic Abraham quote that had me lmao "Simply put, there is a vast ocean of shit that you people don't know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit."

Fucking classic.

Abraham is a great character with the best lines. I like how his respect has grown for Rick. I can't wait for next season! Edited by zerbs
  • Like 1