Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

i don't get this show sometimes, they can be pretty cold , why the hell didnt they save that hitchhiker, but its ok to stop and picked up his bag, COLD!!!!

they're suppose to be fighting against woodbury army and yet its a good idea not strengthening your group with more people to help defend???

i know the real reason is cast payroll, but this is stupid, zombies have taken over and instead of doing everything to keep whatever is left of human race alive, we're killing each other and not helping strangers 

they could have used him to clear the field way of earning his keep and proving loyalty but noooo let him get eat on the roadside pfff

apart from that what a surprise to see michonne smiling and talking as oppose to grunting and grumbling lolllll

and i thought morgan would come back with them afterall he ain't anymore crazy than rick 

and andrea, if i were her i'd follow that advice you were given about ending this whole mess in the bed! alas she flaked once again

See I like the coldness because it makes this show more and more unpredictable. I hate prefect characters.

• Like 2

OK, is Merchonne happening? It looks like they are setting them up. OMG, I`m shipping them so much! Now that`s a ship I could get behind. Both Merle and Michonne are badass.

Please don`t let Caryll ever happen. They keep teasing us with this but NOOOOOOOOOO!

I ship Merchonne too, gurl! Love dem!

I kinda kinda Caryll. :|

I know a lot of people may not like Andrea, and I agree she has been a wab. I still love her though.

Also, that episode was tense as shit. I was so like OMG. It was better than most thrillers/horrors out there. At least in my opinion. :3

i was torned , i was going from glee yeahhh kill her she's too stupid for her own good , she deserves it for choosing a stranger easy on the eyes and his illusion over a friend tried and true who kept you alive for months, then hrschill again gave her chance to leave, carol told her what to do she chickened out

then i'm like i kinda want her to live , like i want her to die but not by that psycho guv hands

they really used the zombies well , i jumped and screamed quite a few times

what's this about merle and michonne???? what an unliikely ship , but i do concur they have mad survivor skills

NOOOOO, stop blowing holes in my ship! Seriously, I`m shipping Merle and Michonne aka Merchonne hard. I want them together. Shiiiiit this episode. OK this is just first 20 minutes.

Your ship just went full titanic.

I now, right? This was so fuckin sad. My ship had great moments in the car especially and than just OMG! I`m so sad for Daryl. I was crying with him! Merle was the best character lately so it`s really a big bummer that he`s got killed off while usless shit like Carol, Little Ass Kicker and Hershel`s other daughter are alive and kicking. Maybe Daryl and Michonne hook up.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

• Like 1