baumer

Wednesday Numbers: IW 4.2- 4.4 (Asgard 2)

12 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

So what's the records (top 3) for fastest to 600 m since BOM doesn't archive it?

TFA - 12 days

Blacl Panther - 31 

Jurassic World - 36

TLJ - 37

Avengers - 54

Titanic - 252

Infinity War should get there quicker than BP and take the #2 spot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

The daily numbers are quite good so far, what would derail the weekend? Fri jump or Sat jump?

IW Friday jumps so far have been on the lower side of MCU (albeit coming from bigger weekdays than most) so I think if anything, DP2 gonna hit it hardest on Friday. But Marvel is a Sat player so it’ll balance out. 

On AOU's  2nd Wed it made $4.3m.  It dropped 7% on Thur to $4m.  Had a 148% Friday increase for a $38.85m w/e.

It faced Mad Max Fury Road and PP2 - for a total of  $114.644m o/ws it dropped 50% after dropping 59% the w/e before.

A:IW is facing more competition but not that much more and it's been holding far better to this point than AOU. 

I'd be far more surprised by a 60%+ drop than a sub 50% one.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 7

35 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

On AOU's  2nd Wed it made $4.3m.  It dropped 7% on Thur to $4m.  Had a 148% Friday increase for a $38.85m w/e.

It faced Mad Max Fury Road and PP2 - for a total of  $114.644m o/ws it dropped 50% after dropping 59% the w/e before.

A:IW is facing more competition but not that much more and it's been holding far better to this point than AOU. 

I think 52-55% is a good range. I’m hoping for just over 30M weekend.

Who wrote this on RT:hahaha:

MOVIE INFO

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Miami's hottest bartender, while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover.

54 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Not only that, but facing a hard R CBM is still not quite as direct of competition as a typical CBM would be. Lots of IW's demo won't be seeing DP2. 

• Like 1