YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

I will NOT see Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in theaters until I have seen basically every wide release that isn't Dog Days, A.X.L., and maybe The Darkest Minds (fuck that trailer). Translation: the probability of me seeing this shit in theaters is very very slim

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

Expected drop for Ant2. CBM sequel 2nd weekend drop rarely is lower than high-50% and with July weekdays even that's tough.

11.0 (+31%)

8.6 (-22%)

= 28.0 (-63.1%)

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I will NOT see Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in theaters until I have seen basically every wide release that isn't Dog Days, A.X.L., and maybe The Darkest Minds (fuck that trailer). Translation: the probability of me seeing this shit in theaters is very very slim

Wait until your mom forces you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, baumer said:

When I saw Skyscraper yesterday, there was a young kid of maybe 5 years old walking into the theatre with his mom.  We all passed by a poster for Halloween and his exact words were "Mommy, I want to go see Michael Myers."  :whosad:

There’s a slender man poster right next to the box office window and whenever i’m selling tickets every 7-10 year old (while doing the floss) is like “ooooo Mommy I wanna see Slender Man”

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'll be on vacation next weekend with no Internet, so it's gonna be rough not being able to see the most iconic OW of the most iconic film of the century in real time. :whosad:

What you can do is go to the Speakeasy, go to the “Most Anticipated Movie Thread” stickied at the top, and put Mamma Mia 2 as your number 1 vote!

Just now, DAJK said:

There’s a slender man poster right next to the box office window and whenever i’m selling tickets every 7-10 year old (while doing the floss) is like “ooooo Mommy I wanna see Slender Man”

I'm still waiting for Sony to dump it on VOD. Netflix and Amazon don't even want that shit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Han, your MRA side is showing

3 hours ago, MrGamer said:

I watched both seasons of that recently. It's one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen, but it's also great because of how dumb it is. 

I thought the first season was absolutely fantastic but yes, dumb in ways.  The second season is good because I like spending time with the Lakewood 6, but my GOD it jumps the shark in pretty much every episode.  :rofl:

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

...cool

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Ew.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

That one actually kind of makes sense, because Slender Man is a legend amongst a lot of younger people and there's plenty of stuff about him on you-tube.  But still, this is very strange lol.

• Like 1