YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

Wait why is CJohn hating on Equalizer 2?

Why would anyone hate on Denzel doing Denzel things?

Is Ronaldo abandoning the Iberian Peninsula for Italy that damaging to his psyche that he will tear down all heroes of men?

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The hook is IT'S GO TIME

All I remember from the trailers is UNLEASH THE BEAST MODE and the hair Jesus. That shit will haunt my dreams forever. It is despicable. It makes Denzel uncool.

19 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Is Ronaldo abandoning the Iberian Peninsula for Italy that damaging to his psyche that he will tear down all heroes of men?

It's because CJohn sucks and he's not behaving as I asked him to.

Fucking trash piece of filth who owns TWO copies of Justice League. That's the real shit that's uncool, not Denzel's hair.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Macleod said:

Was there a club for predicting Black Panther domestic over Infinity War?  Nicely done...

Skyscraper sinking is interesting... I think many of a similar audience are indeed holding onto their wallets for M:I-6.

Fast/Furious is nearing its conclusion, and I don't know if the spinoff will spawn its own franchise.

It's time for D. Johnson to get involved with Marvel Studios, I think...just keep him away from Vin.  😁

He's already involved with DC (Black Adam). Maybe we'll get an end credit scene of him as Black Adam in Shazam next year.

28 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Ronaldo can go fuck himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It's because CJohn sucks and he's not behaving as I asked him to.

Fucking trash piece of filth who owns TWO copies of Justice League. That's the real shit that's uncool, not Denzel's hair.

Hey that digibook with the lenticular cover is awesome, ok? It is not my fault the 4K UHD was sold in a separated edition!

27 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Ronaldo is going to a better place where it will be treated with RESPECT. Silly Madrid wil learn that the hard way when it gets crushed by Messilona.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Ronaldo can go fuck himself.

I don't think we can be friends anymore. You crossed a line. There is no turning back now. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I don't think we can be friends anymore. You crossed a line. There is no turning back now. 

Ronaldo is just a goal poacher nowadays who cares more about vanity than being a good teammate, who was a ghost in Portugal's time of need against Uruguay. 

There's a reason why Portugal beat France WITHOUT him on the pitch for Euro 2016.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Ronaldo is just a goal poacher nowadays who cares more about vanity than being a good teammate, who was a ghost in Portugal's time of need against Uruguay. 

There's a reason why Portugal beat France WITHOUT him on the pitch for Euro 2016.

AT LEAST RONALDO IS GAINING TITLES LEFT AND RIGHT IN REAL MADRID AND PORTUGAL, AND HE WILL WIN IN JUVENTUS AS WELL. GUESS WHO DOESN'T WIN TITLES?!?! OLIVIA MUNN's EX-BOYFRIEND.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

AT LEAST RONALDO IS GAINING TITLES LEFT AND RIGHT IN REAL MADRID AND PORTUGAL, AND HE WILL WIN IN JUVENTUS AS WELL. GUESS WHO DOESN'T WIN TITLES?!?! OLIVIA MUNN's EX-BOYFRIEND.

Modric is the real hero of Real Madrid, you know, the guy who's actually in the World Cup final and willed his team there.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I am done with you and I am done with this ass of a forum. You can all suck my dick. You are all trash. This forum is no more than an extension of Trump's America and I hope it burns with it. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 13