Eric is Quiet

Weekend Thread: Equalizer 2 pulls off an upset win over Mamma Mia 2 - 35.83M to 34.44M

Just now, a2k said:

Guessing 325 ww for Sky. Is on 180 ww.

30 more dom and 50 more China gives 260. 65 more from OS-China gives 325, 100 below Rampage.

Probably needs at least 300 to breakeven. Depending on how much profit they see from China and given how far below its budget it will fall DOM, it may or may not end up profitable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

giphy.gif

A threeway would be...... an unconventional way to lose my virginity 🤔

It would be great for you! 

You can lose your virginity and also see what it's like to play both sides. Maybe if you're good enough, TOG will leave his gf for you OR TOG's gf will leave him for you. :sherlock:

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

Han when he realizes he's going to have sex for the first time.

tenor.gif?itemid=12204557

Me when I approach a girl:

tumblr_pc8d82tYeK1v1qexto3_540.gif

1 minute ago, Nova said:

It would be great for you! 

You can lose your virginity and also see what it's like to play both sides. Maybe if you're good enough, TOG will leave his gf for you OR TOG's gf will leave him for you. :sherlock:

TOG, think carefully about this :Venom: 

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Probably needs at least 300 to breakeven. Depending on how much profit they see from China and given how far below its budget it will fall DOM, it may or may not end up profitable. 

Deadline "insiders" opined it would take Rampage two years in ancillary to break even and make profit. With Skyscraper doing $100m+ less and doing significantly less in the US and OS-China well...

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Deadline "insiders" opined it would take Rampage two years in ancillary to break even and make profit. With Skyscraper doing $100m+ less and doing significantly less in the US and OS-China well...

Wow, really? If that's the case then RPO definitely didn't make a profit and yeah Skyscraper won't. 

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I thought this was you when you approach a girl:

Image result for run away gif

More like:

giphy.gif

Christ, that scene was hilarious in the theater, but now it's horrific and way too accurate :kitschjob: 

Edited by WrathOfHan