Not sure how many people like this show, but I watch it (via DVR) every week. The crimes are great but what makes it work is the ensemble cast clicks so well. I wasn't sure how it would survive without Giddeon (Mandy Patinkin) but it's better than ever with Joe Mantegna.

I'm a season behind but I enjoy the show a lot.However I am annoyed that the show backed out of its casting changes. With crime procedurals it is always good to shake up the cast a little every now and then so fresh blood enters to give things a new kick.

I didn't mind Rachel Nichols, though they really didn't give her much to work with.JJ's departure was abrupt and jarring, but I was fine with how the season built up to Prentiss leaving the show. Bringing both back just feels like the previous season never happened.

FROZEN VICTIMS DISCOVERED IN NEVADA LEAD THE BAU TO SUSPECT THAT THE DEATHS ARE LINKED TO A CULT, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, JAN. 14

Grant Show Guest Stars as Cult Leader Colton Grant

Faran Tahir Returns as Tivon Askari, Who Abducted JJ Last Year

"The Forever People" – When frozen bodies are found in Nevada floating in water, the BAU's investigation leads them to suspect that the victims were part of a cult that could be behind the deaths.  Also, JJ confronts old demons from her abduction and torture last year, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Jan. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Grant Show (Melrose Place) guest stars as cult leader Colton Grant.  Faran Tahir returns as Tivon Askari, who abducted JJ last year. 

CHEAT TWEET:  Will the trail run cold 4 the BAU when they find frozen bodies in Nevada? @GrantNoShow guests @CrimMinds_CBS 1/14 9pm http://bit.ly/1C4cxHg

REGULAR CAST:
Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (Kate Callahan)

GUEST CAST:
Faran Tahir (Tivon Askari)
Grant Show (Colton Gran)
Brian Gant (Carl Mason)
Ptolemy Slocum (Jon Kanak)
Ross Mackenzie (Detective Pete Chalmers)
Dion Mucciacito (Sparring Partner)
Travis Lincoln Cox (Adam Lewis)
Kristy Johnson (Lizzy Scott)
Amanda Serra (Mary Fallon)
Max Potesky (Tom Fallon)
Christina Edland (Beth Acosta)
Angelina Ganiere (Greta Jacobsen)
Nicholas Keenan (Bobby Rhodes)
Rachel Parker (Yoga Teacher)

WRITTEN BY: Breen Frazier
DIRECTED BY: Tawnia McKiernan

I started watching this on Netflix, and damn, I'm hooked tbh.

I've reached the point where JJ left and a few episodes after.

MESS, tbh.

I'm not ready for Prentiss to leave. She is my fave. :( I LOVE Rachel Nichols.

She is actually a good actress. She's great in Continuum. Sad that show is ending.

Wish she had gotten something more to work with, but yeah. I really like this show. Not surprised seeing Numbers saying it has run its course though.