Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y4: Now with 100% More Hot Takes

12 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

This scene between Alex and Xevarre really reminds me of this scene

Ironically, given your last post you most likely reached this point, the Screenslaver monologue scene (the scene itself, not the monologue) inspired one of the later scenes in the movie repeatedly.

• Like 1

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Wait....Taco night at a Greek restaurant?

giphy.gif

Thomas (Bradley Cooper's character) agrees to speak with her, but is skeptical and says it has to be on his own terms. He scolds her again for interrupting their dinner, telling her Taco Night at Konstantino’s is Tom’s personal time and a sacred tradition going back many generations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thomas: If I’ve taught my boys one thing, it’s that they’ve got to grab life by the balls. *begins fondling the air* They’ve gotta squeeze the balls, massage them. Twist the nutsacks of life so hard that their knuckles turn white. They’ve gotta wring out every last drop of opportunity life has to offer them, and let it shoot out all over them and lather themselves with life’s cum. Don’t be a pussy, really get in there. Just grab those testicles and screw the shit out of life’s scrote. Only then can you truly be happy with yourself.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1