Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y4: Now with 100% More Hot Takes

Spoiler

Amulet II: The Last Council  @Alpha

This epic animated sequel was surely went where no others did in terms of its length and story beats. Still, it was all worth it in the end as it was a very satisfying ride. Can't wait for Part 3!

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2

Just now, Alpha said:

I've been pleasantly surprised by the reception to Amulet II, I was thinking it was gonna be too much for people to handle.

Reveal hidden contents

My bladder probably would've thought so.

Spoiler

Resonance @Alpha

Yeah I know this wasn't everyone's favorite film either but I gotta admit, I liked it. It felt like The Conversation mixed in with Under the Skin and a dash of disturbing from A Serbian Film, the two former are both movies I love a lot. I don't know why but I just dug it.

• Like 1

Spoiler

The Odyssey: Homecoming

I went into writing this not really knowing how it would turn out. The critical praise that Counsel got really made me nervous about how this one would turn out. Looking at it now, this is probably my personal favorite of the trilogy. Most everything came together the way I wanted it to and I couldn't be more happy with the overwhelmingly positive response this got. Yeah, looking back, I wish I could've fixed up the dialogue more but other than that, I really am proud of the final product. I'll always look back on this trilogy really fondly, as they were my first major works in the game that I can really say I was truly content with (I sure as hell don't look back on anything I made in 2.0 with high remarks that's for sure). I'm hoping to deliver more great projects on the level of this every new game year from now - that's a promise I intend to keep.

• Like 1

@Spagspiria @YourMother the Edgelord As promised, here are the slate of films you have to choose from:

Fantasia 3: The Next Dimension ( 2D Animated Conert Film) (dir. TBD)

One Punch Man (Action/Comedy)(dir. Edgar Wright)

A Trip to the Moon (Fantasy Comedy) (dir. Wes Anderson)

and

Spoiler

The Untitled Matt Reeves Y6 Joint (Genre: TBA) (dir. Matt Reeves)

You can choose two. It's first come, first serve.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1