Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y4: Now with 100% More Hot Takes

48 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So... sliiiiightly worse than the first then? Any specific reason?

They’re both kind of the same in quality for me but I thought the characters in the first film were much better than the new here.

Pyramid Head tho is a G. 👍

• Like 1

So for my Top 25 I will be doing a little contest in the vein of Numbers’ list last year.

For mine, I will be posting five songs (in alphabetical order). You will have to guess the film that the song is referencing and also it’s placement on the list. You get one point for figuring out what film it is and then another point for putting it in the right position. Figuring out the films will probably be be easiest part. The winner will be their choice of a pre-read for one of my Y5 films.

Gotta find songs for each of the films on the list first. The first five will be revealed between 4:30 and 5:00 CST tonight.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

#21-25

Guess the movie related to the song then rank it in the order you think I put them in (songs are in alphabetical order). I will reveal scores first then upload the correct order once I get enough responses. I'll give it an hour or so for people to respond.

Let the games begin!

Edited by Rorschach

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

#21-25

Guess the movie related to the song then rank it in the order you think I put them in (songs are in alphabetical order). I will reveal scores first then upload the correct order once I get enough responses. I'll give it an hour or so for people to respond.

Let the games begin!

Santa Claus - 23

Lucid - 25

A Fool’s Errand - 22

Kingdom Of The Sun - 24

Reality Shift - 21

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suspirighetti said:

24. Lucid

23. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass

25. Earthsong: Volume 1 - The Haven's Guard

22. Kingdom of the Sun

21. Reality Shift

6/10

Spoiler

You switched the order around for two of them but you got it right so I'll allow it.

Spoiler

Earthsong Volume 1: Haven's Guard @Xillix

Despite its anit-climatic ending and not feeling somewhat thin for a two and a half hour film, there's still quite a lot to enjoy in it. The characters are all fun and enjoyable, the action scenes are engaging and the world is pretty interesting. I'm very much looking forward to the follow up.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 4

Spoiler

Kingdom of the Sun @YourMother the Edgelord

It's a pretty interesting adaptation of the original version of The Emperor's New Groove, one of my favorite Disney films, up on the big screen. It more than justifies its existence compared to other Disney remakes. It's a fun, breezy musical with some great performances from Jake T. Austin and Michelle Pfeiffer. Still needed more Kronk though.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 2