WrathOfHan

Gladiator 2 | November 22, 2024 | DENZEL IS REUNITING WITH RIDLEY?!

On 7/12/2024 at 6:21 AM, jking123 said:

This hysteria is baffling.  Just outrage for the sake of outrage and i am not discounting right wingers being mad also.

Honestly the F1 teaser had a more annoying song inclusion.

I just want to ask what it has to do with right wingers.

• Like 4

The consensus among GA is this looks fucking awesome. Denzel as the bad guy in Gladiator 2 is the 2nd biggest impact of casting this winter behind Gaga as HQ.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, excel1 said:

The consensus among GA is this looks fucking awesome. Denzel as the bad guy in Gladiator 2 is the 2nd biggest impact of casting this winter behind Gaga as HQ.

Yep, that's what I'm seeing offline. I'm more and more pumped for it by the day!

1 hour ago, stuart360 said:

Also for me, the main guy, and the emperor

There are two emperors here and they are both secondary characters. The main conflict here is between Lucius and Pascal's guy.

I rewatched the first film today (maybe for the first time since its release) and was shocked how remake-ish sequel looks. They even ended the trailer with double sword decapitation.

Edited by cinema pal

26 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Where? Can I read it somewhere?

Yeah its not what i have read. In fact there are Youtube vids by people that have that extension which shows dislikes on YT vids and some of the trailers have double thumbs downs compared to thumbs up,

I dont have the extension so cant confrim.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 9:07 AM, WittyUsername said:

This thread is somehow a bigger shitshow now than it was before the trailer dropped. 

it's silly, I think using any modern pop song to sell a period film is not a smart move, but enough already.

On 7/13/2024 at 9:21 AM, excel1 said:

Any proof for the above statements>

I get very skeptical about sweeping statments that have only vague statements to back them up.

Edited by dudalb

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

I have to point out this same person said the same things about "The Flash".

Flash did have a group that passionately loved it, and many were furious at the results.