cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

Okay with only the first act and 1/2 of the second act done (a decent sized chunk of the second act as well as the still being written third act), GLC Hunted is at 9,327 words. I can see a word count from 12K-18K words depending on how everything adds up.

As of 1/14, it’s now at 11,006 words, we’re looking at the very least a 13K film, but depending on how much effort I put in the rest of the second act, this may be my first 20K film.

1/15, it’s now at 14,227 words, this will finish around 16K-18K words making it my longest film ever.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Debating on whether or not to keep Andrew Stanton as the director of Green Lantern Corps and bring him back (God willing y’all like it) for the sequel as the film has evolved into more of a buddy cop space movie than the original space epic I had planned.

• Like 2

Considering moving Medusa to Valentine's Day Weekend and giving Artifacts the March date as it'd be so much potential for it as it's about loving yourself with a decent amount of romance. Then again, both Bartimaeus 2 and Secret Saturday's are more of a threat.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

I hate to say it, but...there’s a distinct possibility I have to sit this year out. This move and new job looks like it’s gonna take a lot out of me, and I don’t want to churn out a crappy product as a result.

If this happens, everything I was working on this year will get delayed, hopefully to Y6 and Y7.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

I hate to say it, but...there’s a distinct possibility I have to sit this year out. This move and new job looks like it’s gonna take a lot out of me, and I don’t want to churn out a crappy product as a result.

If this happens, everything I was working on this year will get delayed, hopefully to Y6 and Y7.

That's smart. It's a shame, but real life should come first.

But we wish you well in regards to the move and the job! You got this!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

Sorry to hear that but real life always comes first, hopefully you can still participate in Part 2 with reviews and what not. 

Nonetheless I wish you the best in both the move, the new job and in game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Spagspiria said:

Better to let the work sit and come back to it when you feel like you have the time and will to do it right than have it be compromised. Real life should come first obvs. Best of luck on your new job.

Also the more you bring to Y7 the better

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Real life is also coming into conflict with finishing my Year 5 stuff. I'm planning on getting a job next semester, and I'm thinking of transferring to another school, so both of those will definitely take up a lot of my time.

But nothing's getting cancelled JUST YET.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Something new for October 1st?

Also lol at Countdown getting the shaft again. TT4FfBH gets more and more prescient each day.

I'm not going to announce anything regarding that one until I can get it to work (time travel movies are far tricker to figure out than it seems, I'm afraid).

• Like 1

Hey, does anyone know a good Asian American actor/actress (leading more towards the latter), who has a humorous touch and can do martial arts? 

Also, can Ken Jeong sing, I have him in Medusa in a semi-important role and although he is in one song, I imagine he’s not as much of a prevalence as say Idina Menzel, Marsai Martin or Diego Luna

Thirdly, I may do some switching but I’m personally unsure if I should put in the mega bomb, but I’ll say this it would help benefit the September slate but fuck up summer.