AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

Nope, Goffe brought up RT here. Anyway, rewatching Mulan now, I have only seen it once. So far, it is much better than any of Pixars offering in the last 8 years.

I love Mulan, but Ratatouille and Toy Story 3 are so much better than it

I don't know about others, but being a college student atm, MU really hit close to home for me emotionally. One of the reasons why I love it.

Its not as emotional as some other Pixar movies, but Sully's confession by the lake was a great scene.
  • Like 2

MU was just as good as any other PIXAR film. I bet some people only hate on it because it is a prequel and they feel "PIXAR shouldn't make prequels/sequels! Only original!" 

Exactly, I loved the ending and the overall message MU gives. College setting was perfect and it was easily relateable. 

If Return of the Jedi is a classic, then TS3 is a classic. Actually, no, that's not a good argument. How about this?

Toy Story is the only trilogy where all three films are classics. If you say TS3 is not a classic, then I must conclude that you don't think TS1 or TS2 are classics. It's all or nothing

TS3 is not a classic because it only came out 3 years ago.

Classics IMO need at least 20 years to age, because classics stand the test of time.

Ratatouille is probably their most overrated picture imo. I just find it kinda dry and unengaging.

To each their own. I find Ratatouille really exciting and full of new stuff everytime I watch it. My favorite Pixar original

TS3 is not a classic because it only came out 3 years ago.

Classics IMO need at least 20 years to age, because classics stand the test of time.

Well, you don't think that TS1 and TS2 are classics then!!! :P

No, I get where you're coming from. Call TS3 a modern classic then, like how people call TSN and Inception. :)