AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

Croods was a Universal Studios ride without the synchronized motion seats. This is clearly trying to be something more than that.

Haha I've been trying to find something relating to how I felt when watching The Croods, this is pretty accurate. I swear that movie flat out refuses to slow down. The best part of it is probably the throwback Alan Silvestri score. (was about damn time we finally got to hear him to a comedy score again)

I still don't get the Croods comparisons. I don't recall dinosaurs in that movie. The two both take place in unspecific prehistoric times... and that's it.

You're joking, right? TS3 was a top 5 movie of 2010, name me one 3rd movie in a franchise, that can be compared to TS3...

Tdk, ROTK, Bourne 3, hell even IM3. There are a shit load of trilogy enders better than Ts3, it's a 2 hour shitty movie with a good ending which fools people into believing they've seen a good movie, they haven't, they saw 10 good minutes of a boring as fuck movie. I'll take croods and megamind over Ts3 any day

• Like 1

Tdk, ROTK, Bourne 3, hell even IM3. There are a shit load of trilogy enders better than Ts3, it's a 2 hour shitty movie with a good ending which fools people into believing they've seen a good movie, they haven't, they saw 10 good minutes of a boring as fuck movie. I'll take croods and megamind over Ts3 any day

No, no, no and no. Toy Story 3 is a wonderful movie, end of the line. Some people are so blind they're unable to recognize quality when they see it!

• Like 3

Funny = not mediocre? Ok.

If I can laugh all the way through a film, that's great entertainment right there. So no, its not mediocre. Toy Story 3 never made me laugh once and it did try, it made me yawn then tried making me fucking cry and failed miserably.

Ill take the step mum jokes from Croods and the giant blue heads shenanigans from Megamind over Bore Story 3 any day, not  to mention the animation and 3d of Croods and megamind was far superior to TS3, so its even better on a technical level ;)

Edited by jessie
  • Like 1

If I can laugh all the way through a film, that's great entertainment right there. So no, its not mediocre. Toy Story 3 never made me laugh once and it did try, it made me yawn then tried making me fucking cry and failed miserably.

Ill take the step mum jokes from Croods and the giant blue heads shenanigans from Megamind over Bore Story 3 any day, not  to mention the animation and 3d of Croods and megamind was far superior to TS3, so its even better on a technical level ;)

This is not funny.

Ill take the step mum jokes from Croods and the giant blue heads shenanigans from Megamind over Bore Story 3 any day, not to mention the animation and 3d of Croods and megamind was far superior to TS3, so its even better on a technical level ;)

I'm amused by your cluelessness.
  • Like 2

Something that's bugging me is everyone's calling that new TV spot an "international" trailer. Apart from not being a trailer, it's also not international. It's a US tv spot aired on Spanish speaking channels. The dialogue is in English and it says "Thanksgiving" at the end, which it wouldn't say if it were made for any other country. I just think cultural ignorance needs to be called out wherever spotted

• Like 4