PatrickvD

The Pixar Club

Why's that?

I want to know what happened to the other ships. Surely in the 700+ years since they all abandoned Earth some of them may have adapted new cultures or inhabited other planets (especially with all those EVE probes making the rounds)

Edited by tribefan695

Why is this a new theory? I know it's what I figured was the case when TS2 came out. I was mostly disappointed the movie didn't make it explicit.

It's a theory that doesn't really work considering that Andy's mom never recognized Jessie. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

The Incredibles 2, awesome ! Pixar has finally decided to do the only sequel that people actually ask from them. I hope Brad Bird will return. 

For the date, IIRC there is nothing planned after Dory in June 2016 (which is on the same day than Dragons 3 so could move but I think Dragons will move first), right ? 

So they can put it in their 6/16/2017 slot I suppose, perfect to put the big sequel in summer. The Dias De Los Muertos movie can be in November 2017 more fitting considering where is the holiday. Or they can put it in 2018 and put Cars 3 before (Cars 3, Incredibles 2 and Los Muertos are their only confirmed movies right ?) but I think that won't go well with people who complain against sequel (Cars being the worst).

• Like 1