MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

That post credits scene ( leaked already...I watched it ) will turn off a ton of people. What were they thinking?

I can see the movie getting a bad CinemaScore because of it, alone. The hell is that?

I mean, it's just a gag. If you stay past the credits and expect anything more for a universe that you know is dead, it's kind of on you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dallas said:

I mean, it's just a gag. If you stay past the credits and expect anything more for a universe that you know is dead, it's kind of on you. 

Nah, I wasn't expecting anything from this already dead universe. However, I'm surprised ( in a negative way ), given the talent behind this movie. 

Now I'm watching the movie, but then I'll be leaving as soon as it ends. That post credits scene is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

Nah, I wasn't expecting anything from this already dead universe. However, I'm surprised ( in a negative way ), given the talent behind this movie. 

Now I'm watching the movie, but then I'll be leaving as soon as it ends. That post credits scene is one of the worst I've ever seen.

I think the post credits scene only makes sense with the context of the movie. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

45 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

The Josstice League comparison...

Cringe Reaction GIF

The biggest complaint I’ve heard so far actually remind me of Cats

Spoiler

Orm eat cockroach

Spoiler

‪https://twitter.com/lokiusorm/status/1735410020433735760?s=46&t=fxrFMKKLkLqQnuKJcKx65w‬

6 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

I died laughing at the post credit scene.

I could think of no more appro way to end this universe.

What a heaping pile of dogshit the DCEU has been, hopefully Superman Legacy is good.

Of the 15 DCEU movies, 9 of them are flops (with only 1 of those, WW84 being a legit pandemic asterisk)

Edited by HummingLemon496

18 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

I died laughing at the post credit scene.

I could think of no more appro way to end this universe.

What a heaping pile of dogshit the DCEU has been, hopefully Superman Legacy is good.

at least shazam 1 was good 

• Disbelief 1