Thursday (04/18) Numbers - Shazam 2.5

11 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

2.6 2.9 2.2 : 7.7

That's what I see coming for CM.

What I would love to see

2.8 3.2 2.3 : 8.3

I think your Sunday drop is too kind. 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

BP was dropping 34-35% on its Sundays. On Easter Sunday it dropped just 28%.

Your first Sunday drop was 24% so around 28% would be more realistic. I do like that 7,6m to come true, but we will likely get more like 6,5m to 7,2m in the end I believe. It’s still a good number. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Since no one mentioned, I am assuming, you all are able to see the emojis I used.

Yeah we can see them and you also used them yesterday. I am only concerned for the cat.

32 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Your first Sunday drop was 24% so around 28% would be more realistic. I do like that 7,6m to come true, but we will likely get more like 6,5m to 7,2m in the end I believe. It’s still a good number. 

With 100% Friday jump, CM will make around 7.5M for the weekend. With each great hold, 420M+ looks very likely.

• Like 1

Following BP’s Easter exactly would be 7.2. Can see reasons for worse (massive Thurs bump->smaller Fri one) but I think it can maybe do a tad better from the invigorating power of Endgame’s penumbra.      

So looking at a massive Mon-Sun week of about 11.5, down <10% from last. Next one should be about flat, pass CW and IM3 by end of 8th wknd.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, druv10 said:

With 100% Friday jump, CM will make around 7.5M for the weekend. With each great hold, 420M+ looks very likely.

I will be happy with anything above WW. Even if it finishes with 413m. 420m+ is too ambitious for me. I would rather aim low and be surprised when it goes to over 420m.

27 minutes ago, tawasal said:

How about the US?

Not sure, I think it varies from state to state. 

But Canada does make up part of the North American (Domestic) box office numbers, so a holiday here does result in slightly better holds for domestic box office. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Since no one mentioned, I am assuming, you all are able to see the emojis I used.

For the record, I cannot, but they show up just fine on my phone. (So I'm at the point where my little old phone is higher tech than my desktop. :sadface: )

That said, I was generally able to determine which movie was which just by process of elimination, so it didn't really bother me. Feel free to continue.

• Haha 1