charlie Jatinder

Monday (7/01) Numbers

10 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I’m literally the guy who made the AEG over Avatar club, before most people thought it was possible, and you people have still, somehow, managed to make me sick of this incessant EG vs Avatar crap that’s been all over the place for weeks with exaggeration, hyperbole, needless insults and baiting, and freak outs from all sides. I think it’s time to finally add some people who are nominally on my “side” to my ignore list for sanity.

Yup, this. Saw that one of the first few replies is another baiting gif wth Avatar in it, knew instantly that this thread is gonna devolve into yet another cesspit of comparisons and trolling due to that and promptly put that user on ignore. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yup, this. Saw that one of the first few replies is another baiting gif wth Avatar in it, knew instantly that this thread is gonna devolve into yet another cesspit of comparisons and trolling due to that and promptly put that user on ignore. 

while i agree, he should start call the right people next time @Thanos Legion

Edited by john2000

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

It’s a playful gif about the two highest grossing films of all time, are we really getting mad at a gif? For real? Holy shit, Jesus. That wasn’t a bait gif, it’s a celebration gif. I never played this franchise wars shit, especially not with Avatar. If we can’t celebrate when it’s getting clear a film is about to become the highest grossing film of all time, what is even the point? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I’ve been around enough that I’m starting to realize there’s lots of users who post comments that are either insightful, informative, or funny like 80%+ of the time. And some who 80%+ of the time have posts filled with essentially nothing, or that are actively detrimental to having a good discussion. I’m planning on frequent this palace for years to come, so with quote ignore realized it’s time to be a bit more aggressive about filtering out that latter category. Maybe I can relax some of that once this exhausting topic is officially done for and the aftermath has settled (like, 2020). 

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I never played this franchise wars shit, especially not with Avatar.

This has got to be the funniest shit I’ve ever seen on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I’ve been around enough that I’m starting to realize there’s lots of users who post comments that are either insightful, informative, or funny like 80%+ of the time. And some who 80%+ of the time have posts filled with essentially nothing, or that are actively detrimental to having a good discussion. I’m planning on frequent this palace for years to come, so with quote ignore realized it’s time to be a bit more aggressive about filtering out that latter category. Maybe I can relax some of that once this exhausting topic is officially done for and the aftermath has settled (like, 2020). 

you know that user CAN make both kinds of comments right ? still to understand what this has anything to do with me but ok

Edited by john2000

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

This has got to be the funniest shit I’ve ever seen on the forum.

Dude. I’m long time your senior around here, I don’t do franchise wars shit, unless we are talking about poorly rated franchises that tanked, and that’s like 3 years ago. I don’t even frequent the franchise war threads because I like good films, Avatar and Avengers: Endgame both are. And don’t waste your time throwing a hissy fit at me, use the ignore button. Good thing that you made an Avengers: Endgame over Avatar club, congrats. I never even thought it was possible before the first weekend. I don’t know what it got to you, but here is a gif :

4Ok09_.gif

• Knock It Off 1

With 8M Monday, TS4 seems destined for as much as 45M Mon through Thurs. Even with a 50% dip this weekend, it'll be at 315M+. 

Question though, will Monday be the lowest weekday? Or, will it be Thursday because it's the 4th? Guess I should check past history...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It’s a playful gif about the two highest grossing films of all time, are we really getting mad at a gif? For real? Holy shit, Jesus. That wasn’t a bait gif, it’s a celebration gif. I never played this franchise wars shit, especially not with Avatar. If we can’t celebrate when it’s getting clear a film is about to become the highest grossing film of all time, what is even the point? 

If it passes, I will join you in the celebrations but we have seen in the past what these premature celebrations lead to. And please spare me the outrage, thread after thread has gone to shit with these inconsequential comparisons and many have been closed due to it, Even you cannot be so naive to think that what you posted wouldn't invite the trolls (one who is already here). Understand that its not you or people like you who I have problems with, its rather those trolls that are attracted to those kinds of posts. 

Anyways lets get back to the numbers, no more posts from me on this topic. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

With 8M Monday, TS4 seems destined for as much as 45M Mon through Thurs. Even with a 50% dip this weekend, it'll be at 315M+. 

Question though, will Monday be the lowest weekday? Or, will it be Thursday because it's the 4th? Guess I should check past history...

Thursday is holiday huh?

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Anyone surprised how good Aladdin is holding?

Not anymore 😛 

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I got to give props to it, anyone think it can get to $350M DOM?

350 is definitely in play.

• Like 3