eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

7 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

It's Clobbering TIme....and that line had better be in the movie.

As to the short schedule, it all depends on how much they got done in pre production. If you get a lot done in Preproduction, shooting goes a lot smoother. But yes, they will need a very efficent film crew to make this schedule. They cannot afford a lot of mishpas and delays.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

I’m feeling really good about this one. Talented cast, solid creative team, the rumored approach also seems unique too

I get the same feeling about this movie I got about the recent Dune...after two failed attempts,looks as if they got it right.

For what it's worth I liked the first one except how Sue is treated and Dooms origin.

Seriously how hard is it to make him Foreign Dictator Iron Man, his whole deal is he sees himself as the ultimate self made man, why do they keep sending him on the mission with the team to get powers

• Like 2

I'm happy for the rumors that Sue is more of the main focal point in this one because she was done so dirty in the last ones, in the first two she's very sexualized and her genius is toned down and in the reboot she literally doesn't even go on the mission (hell why didn't they have that be Doom, have him pissed off their joyride disfigured him)

29 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I wonder what they have at SDCC that they're hyping it up this much. Because they don't have footage for it but haven't hyped anything else they do have footage for up nearly as much

That makes no sense.

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Hopefully she has some hair extensions or a wig ready for filming lol

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Hopefully she has some hair extensions or a wig ready for filming lol

The original 60's Sue Storm had fairly short hair.

And in any case, a wig is a basic tool for any actress.

7 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I'm happy for the rumors that Sue is more of the main focal point in this one because she was done so dirty in the last ones, in the first two she's very sexualized and her genius is toned down and in the reboot she literally doesn't even go on the mission (hell why didn't they have that be Doom, have him pissed off their joyride disfigured him)

Tje real problem was that Sue was cast way too young in the previous movies; she is supposed to be in her early 30's.

I thnk the whole relationship between Sue and her kid brother was distorted by this; made that Sue is trying hard to be a surrogate mother for her kid brother much harder to put across.

People keep citing the Ulitmate FF as a justifcation for maiing the FF so young in the previous two films; that the Ulitmate version of the FF was a notable flop in the Ulitmate Universe goes right by them.

39 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I wonder what they have at SDCC that they're hyping it up this much. Because they don't have footage for it but haven't hyped anything else they do have footage for up nearly as much

Costume reveal with some concept art of the general setting of the movie, as well as confirmation of who Malkovich, Lyonne and Hauser are playing/more cast members