eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

53 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I really hope it's not Penn Badgley for Reed.

Given Grace's Star Wars "rumors", the shortlist would imply Adam Driver, Domhall Gleason, Riz Ahmed (Rogue One), Alden Ehrenreich, Ben Mendelsohn (long shot but yeah).

Ben Mendelsohn is Talos in MCU & one of the lead in Secret Invasion series.

5 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I really hope it's not Penn Badgley for Reed.

Given Grace's Star Wars "rumors", the shortlist would imply Adam Driver, Domhall Gleason, Riz Ahmed (Rogue One), Alden Ehrenreich, Ben Mendelsohn (long shot but yeah).

Penn would be perfect. Grace says this Star Wars actor is just one of many in the "list". 

8 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I disagree completely about Penn. That would almost be Krasinski level bad in my eyes. There is nothing about him screaming genius father figure to me

100% disagree. I don't think it needs to scream that. He looks like Reed with bear. He screems Reed with bear and he's a great actor. Which is the whole point of this. ACTING. 

1 hour ago, YM! said:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/doctor-strange-multiverse-of-madness-reed-richard-post-credits-scene-exclusive

“Reed is probably my favourite Marvel comics character,” he says, “so I was always gunning to get him in here somewhere.” - oh dear god no, he’s going to write the script for F4

My dude wrote some great Loki stuff. And some really bad Wanda stuff.

I don't trust him.