Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Inbetweeners 2 will make maybe 1/3 at most of the first one. All the main fans (me included) have got older and moved on and they are not fresh or current any more really.

THIS, I see a lot of young teens and kids into it, but the older audience seem to have moved on.

yeah we are (unsurprisingly) sold out.

very similar to the first one here which contrary to what someone posted ahead, I didn't feel a lot of hype for until like 2 days before.

in the weeks up to it we were umming and arring about how it would do, and whether to even play it at all at one point!

hindsight is a great thing, but the first film was never a sure fire hit - tv spin offs rarely are.

• Like 2

IB2 OD will be slightly above 1st (also started Wed) at least 5%, well over 2 times TWS wed OD

Bloody hell. It's got decent reviews too, my guess is that it should do slightly less than the first overall at this point.