Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

What is the best way to work out who won weekend predictions?I think look at order you chose then of those who got order right, the ones with closest grosses wins the weekend. Quite harsh but fair.New predictions in by UK 9AM tomorrow (Thursday) as there are previews this week starting Wednesday and we might get early numbers on Thursday. Predictions include preview grosses.

Edited by JCS

1 Dredd £1,049,345 £1,049,3452 Lawless £973,234 £973,2343 Anna Karenina £875,702 £875,7024 Total Recall £675,280 £4,075,5745 Brave £649,057 £19,344,8236 The Possession £533,334 £2,150,0647 Ted £479,943 £29,191,3218 The Dark Knight Rises £352,587 £55,312,9549 The Watch £338,184 £3,162,29110 The Bourne Legacy £270,180 £10,569,592

Anything for TE2?

Only a top 10. Nothing known for titles below the top 10?

Here is a full list for the weekend, including below Top 10.http://industry.bfi....-September-2012or Top 20:http://boxoffice.scr...9/charts/latest

Ouch for The Watch, lol.

Indeed, an -85% drop for The Watch!But Keith Lemon... 2nd weekend was -69% drop then this weekend was -79% drop. Absolutely plummeting! Edited by JCS

What is the best way to work out who won weekend predictions?

I think look at order you chose then of those who got order right, the ones with closest grosses wins the weekend. Quite harsh but fair.

New predictions in by UK 9AM tomorrow (Thursday) as there are previews this week starting Wednesday and we might get early numbers on Thursday.

Predictions include preview grosses.

So last week's players were:

TheDarkAlfred

CJohn

PhilipJ2001

JCS

Tower

Heretic

No one got the order right and I will say it was a narrow victory for CJohn as he predicted Dredd on top correctly and got the closest grosses with PhilipJ2001 and Tower. In a case like this, if you get #1 film right you win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My predictions for this week (to include previews as usual for UK):

Paranorman £2M

The Sweeney £1.7M

Hope Springs £1.6M

To Rome With Love £1M

Premium Rush £0.5M

Will be much better weekend ahead. I hope.

Edited by JCS

Great, 5 players! May the best man win.With the order most important as exact grosses are very hard to predict spot-on.Let's also hope the weekend ahead has a significant boost over last weekend. It should do as the weather is now in Autumn almost.

Only a top 10. Nothing known for titles below the top 10?Why the UK takes so long to get numbers out, I will never know. We're supposed to be a developed country. Even Serbia has numbers out before us.

LOL you mentioned Serbia Hopefully Dredd has a good hold this weekend