Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Where did Odeon Leceister Square chart? Quite interesting that the VUE Westfield does better than the VUE in Stratford but I guess in a better location. Not surprised that Cineworld Sheffield and Glasgow are the top two non London cinemas.

10th not as big with this one.

I want to try out some more IMAXs, i've only been to the pukka one at the BFI and the cineworld Liemax in Crawley. Wouldn't mind checking out an xtreme screen either. And Odeon's iSense too.

Better of seeing a movie in liemax than xtreme screen. Also the sky superscreen in o2 is brilliant. Very nice auditorium. Biggest liemax i have been to is Swiss cottage. Their screen is second only to BFI Imax if i recall correctly. Bigger than the one in greenwich odeon anyhow

Better of seeing a movie in liemax than xtreme screen. Also the sky superscreen in o2 is brilliant. Very nice auditorium. Biggest liemax i have been to is Swiss cottage. Their screen is second only to BFI Imax if i recall correctly. Bigger than the one in greenwich odeon anyhow

I Have actually been to the Sky Superscreen. After going to a Tron: Legacy preview back in 2010 my mate and I rushed over to the O2 so that we could see Saw 3D before we came back to Hastings. We somehow managed to get in to the VIP section there without realising. How big is that screen from the cheap seats?

I Have actually been to the Sky Superscreen. After going to a Tron: Legacy preview back in 2010 my mate and I rushed over to the O2 so that we could see Saw 3D before we came back to Hastings. We somehow managed to get in to the VIP section there without realising. How big is that screen from the cheap seats?

great view even from standard seats. Best seats i found were If i recall correctly best view  where the stairs start for the higher seats. Think it was 3-4 row higher than the barrier. I'll probably go see Star Trek 2 so will have a better look. Last film i saw there was Xmen First Class, so a bit hazy on the seating:) 

Wouldn't recommend balcony seating though as from what friends as it seems you're looking down at the screen.

That's a good number for Trek, right? It opens on Thursday, yet number is on par with Friday opening for the last one? Should have good hold/jump over the 3-day weekend?

Edited by Sam

STid Thu be about lc1.5m (ST Op fri was 1.4m) top Location Imax Southbank, IM3 Thu will be off about 48% from wed and 40% from wed Last wk

Wasn't Star Trek a four day opening, still a good opening day, still think £10m is doable.