Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

My cinema has 89 showing for Skyfall this weekend, with many double showtimes at 14:00, 19:30 and 21:00. Never seen that happen before.As for 2nd weekend record...I think Quantum Of Solace holds that with £9.2m, only a 40% drop from the opening. Due to the fact Skyfall opens right on top of half-term, I could see it beating that if it opens in the £18-20m range. And WOM is going to be absolutely phenomenal, so legs should be good.

Just looked at the Trafford Centre, i'm shocked, Skyfall has only got 4 more shows than Taken 2 this weekend! I was expecting 40 odd on OD like DH1 got there, this is at least half of that!

I don't think they've actually released their full schedule for Skyfall yet for some reason. It's impossible it has that little. It should have at least 3 lines of showtimes. Edited by Heretic