Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/james-bond-movie-skyfall-in-britain-smashes-opening-box-officerecords/

But sources tell Deadline now that Skyfall opened as Britain’s all-time biggest Friday opening and biggest opening weekend. It smashed previous records set by the two other Daniel Craig as 007 movies. Skyfall‘s UK total is expected to be £20M weekend ($32.2M)

So Deadline thinks Skyfall can hit £20M!

But Nikki is wrong too. It is not the UK's biggest Friday opening or biggest OW, she needs to check her facts!

• Like 1

I wonder how big weekdays are going to be...I think £10m is possible for the Monday-Thursday period. Orange Wednesday should be absolutely huge.And it could definitely break the 2nd weekend record, meaning around £40m may be possible by next Sunday.

Skyfall has done £210k in OLS alone. Could have challenged DH2's record in 3D for sure.

Wow! And that is just Friday and Saturday I assume.

I wonder how big weekdays are going to be...I think £10m is possible for the Monday-Thursday period. Orange Wednesday should be absolutely huge.And it could definitely break the 2nd weekend record, meaning around £40m may be possible by next Sunday.

Yep, weekdays will be massive. Could be one of the biggest Wednesday grosses.