Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

November was an unprecedented month for the UK.17,644,644 admissions. By FAR the highest in at least a decade, and the biggest month of the year to date. The next highest November was 2006 at 15,476,931.October + November have been monstrous compared with previous years. I think 2012 could have the highest admissions of the 21st century so far.

• Like 2

Dunno how high Hobbit can hit this weekend, but there were about 50 people in my HFR show earlier at 20 to 12. Very good film, way better than I expected.

How do you find the HFR? I liked it but I've heard mixed reviews from others, Hoping Pitch Perfect does well but I think it'll be crushed by Hobbit, Pi and Jack Reacher.

Whaaaaat? It must be something to do with the last weekend before Christmas because that's not a.normal increase for a Friday. Tomorrow's meant to be the busiest shopping day of the year so I'm not at all sure how this weekend's going to play out. Perhaps flat on Sunday and Monday.

17,644,644 admissions. By FAR the highest in at least a decade, and the biggest month of the year to date. The next highest November was 2006 at 15,476,931.

FINALLY November admissions are in!What a monster of a month! Biggest November in ages, UK BO is a beast this year!