Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

3:25am showing at BFI IMAX is about 2/3 full. Also, looking at pre-sales for tomorrow daytime, they look at least on par with todays, if not a bit stronger. Probably due to fathers day I imagine, but a sub 20% drop may be possible.

It would be incredible if it beats IM3's three day total of £11.4m but £10-10.5m is second highest OW of the year which nobody was expecting, for it to outgross FF6 and STID OW is an achievement,

3:25am showing at BFI IMAX is about 2/3 full. Also, looking at pre-sales for tomorrow daytime, they look at least on par with todays, if not a bit stronger. Probably due to fathers day I imagine, but a sub 20% drop may be possible.

BFI Imax did much better on Sat than Fri (77% increase) had much lower Fri than usual

• Like 2

What were the highest grossing cinemas, did OLS crack the top three or was it the BFI IMAX?

update MOS sat looking about 4.2

OLS suprising weekend so far come in at 7, top Vue Westfield 17 London, Westfield Strathford,Sheffield 20 then BFI Imax

• Like 3

update MOS sat looking about 4.2OLS suprising weekend so far come in at 7, top Vue Westfield 17 London, Westfield Strathford,Sheffield 20 then BFI Imax

£10m is all but certain, woud like to see it do £11m but I don't think it can do £3.5m Sunday. Impressive that Sheffield beat BFI and OLS. Where did Glasgow come in?

£10m is all but certain, woud like to see it do £11m but I don't think it can do £3.5m Sunday. Impressive that Sheffield beat BFI and OLS. Where did Glasgow come in?

#10 but your only talking about $lc7k diff  between #4-10

Man! it does my heart good to see superman do so well, honestly for several years after SR I thought this character was ready to kick the bucket.

I've already been proven wrong with the opening weekend (85-90 mill prediction) and I really hope that superman destroys my OS prediction of 270-300 mill.