Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

It's done amazing business but it clicked with older audiences.

I know but I thought one of his many other films would have grossed more.

I can see why Blue Jasmine is his #1 UK film of course, it's brilliant, but so are many of his other ones.

Edited by JCS

ENTERTAINMENTDropping only 5% in its second week and climbing to second, Entertainment’s Sunshine on Leith added $1.2m (£732,296) for a $3.5m (£2.2m) after ten days in play.Meanwhile, Romeo & Juliet could only manage $218,000 (£136,410) to chart outside the top 15.Ouch for Romeo and juliet

WOW. THE COUNSELLOR HAS BEEN RATED 18. I for one was not expecting thatThe butler has also been rated 12A (everyone go and see it, it's amazing)Early predictions for this weekendTurbo £3.9MCaptain Phlilips £2.90MEscape plan- £600k

WOW. THE COUNSELLOR HAS BEEN RATED 18. I for one was not expecting thatThe butler has also been rated 12A (everyone go and see it, it's amazing)Early predictions for this weekendTurbo £3.9MCaptain Phlilips £2.90MEscape plan- £600k

The Counsellor was always going to be 15-18 rated. Its R in the US,

Captain Phillips should do well this weekend. It's looked busy tonight for orange Wednesday. £2m+ could happen.

Turbo opened properly today, adding on previews, £4m is possible. Half term is coming up in a couple of weeks, so that and Cloudy (Previews this weekend) should perform strongly.

Don't know if this is recent news (I think it is) but closed circuit is now being released a week earlier on the 25th October in a saturation release and they have finally taken Pudsey of the schedule (23rd October- it was never going to make that date). Now it's time for moshi monsters to go from Christmas.