Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

The headlines says ‘No Way Home becomes’ and then in the article it says ‘likely’ to be released.

So it actually hasn’t been confirmed really, the article is just speculation because of a poster.

EDIT: Ok I’m wrong, just read the post above.

Edited by exomassey

5 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

For sure? Because the article just says they made a poster for China so that means it’s getting released there. They didn’t do a good job of proving that 🤣

A Chinese Release Poster is enough to confirm approval. Laughing isn't reasonable here. 🤦

Just now, Gavin Feng said:

A local poster without a date means nothing. Black Widow had that stuff, but her date was gone.

I agree but in the case of black widow you yourself said that disney screwed that up, by delaying the film in the last minute , originally it was intented to release in may labor day i think.

1 minute ago, Gavin Feng said:

Venom 2 will get the a earlier date. But before that, Sony still have Escape Room 2, which don't have a date yet.

i dont see why escape room 2 would be more important than sony compared to venom 2.....but whatever strange times....

Just now, VenomXXR said:

Yep. All of that worries me that if it does get a date, it’ll be a month past the domestic release. Full HD rips will be everywhere by then. 

based on what ? the venom 2 leak ? that usually dont happens you know.Go check shang chi , you wont be able to  find it in an hd version and the movie has already released for 2 months, now if sony is stupid enough to let the hd version of no way home leaked like venom 2 then they deserve it.....

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

sorry but thats some bull, same case like jungle cruise and snake eyes release dates in china.....

Actually, everything comes in series. Studio do not see priority level, they just try to release every film (ignore Disney here) but based on their earliest DOM release to control piracy. Definitely, works like Snake Eyes &Vivo did not attract much, but yet added some dollar to their totals.