charlie Jatinder

Wednesday 12/04

18 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Based on MTC1 I would say F2 thursday at 2.5m.

Surprised at that decrease, which is 10% or more. Not surprised as in I didn't see it coming, as you alluded to this drop earlier, but surprised overall. However, it probably lends itself well to an absurd Friday increase. Look for around 220-240%.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Based on MTC1 I would say F2 thursday at 2.5m.

-10% with nothing coming out seems kind of harsh. Hopefully overperforms MTC1

Edited by Arendelle Legion

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Surprised at that decrease, which is 10% or more. Not surprised as in I didn't see it coming, as you alluded to this drop earlier, but surprised overall. However, it probably lends itself well to an absurd Friday increase. Look for around 220-240%.

It actually looked bad in the afternoon(closer to 20%). But it was expected to better with walkins as PS is getting smaller. I am surprised as well. In fact I looked at MTC2 as well. But I dont have daily data for that though I have week on week drop. But that looked slightly worse but I would ignore that as its not good to compare a holiday(Thanksgiving day) with a normal school day.

Good 16% increase in showcount compared to today for tomorrow and evenings should be stronger though F2 does not play well late.

Anyway It will have great increase tomorrow and saturday.

• Like 2