Eric is Quiet

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

16 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Please. Give literally. ONE EXAMPLE. Of a TV show hurting a films box office. If there are so many, how come you cannot come up with one.

All of this is coming from an EW digital mag?! You are failing me, BOT. Didn’t know this came out yesterday:

14 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Barbie is already out in some markets so we'd probably already know if they had the new Marvels trailer on it. Bah. Terrible choice to attach it to haunted mansion.

The second trailer may have more action scenes, which won't be attractive to Barbie's female audience, and that's why they don't want to play it in front of Barbie. This could also be the reason the second trailer is not playing in front of Barbie if they're still playing the 1st trailer infront of it.

3 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Haven't been this excited for an MCU project in years!

This is going to blow up. Just looking at social media and I don’t think most people here understand how much this is clearly shaping up to be one of the most hyped MCU films since No Way Home. It’s absolutely madness how Captain Marvel has managed to create her own real life version of the Carol Corps.

1 hour ago, ZattMurdock said:

This is going to blow up. Just looking at social media and I don’t think most people here understand how much this is clearly shaping up to be one of the most hyped MCU films since No Way Home. It’s absolutely madness how Captain Marvel has managed to create her own real life version of the Carol Corps.

I think people are overestimating how much the shows that connect to it are gonna be important. Any catch-up can be done in like ten seconds (Ms Marvel exists, Monica is an adult now, shits escalated with the Skrulls)

• Like 1

Just now, BadOlCatSylvester said:

So it is due for this week. Pretty surprising considering it'll just get overshadowed by Barbenheimer mania. But I guess playing in front of Barbie is just too sweet to pass up.

I’d argue that there is WAY MORE intersection between The Marvel’s and Barbie than with Oppenheimer. Releasing the trailer with Barbie is actually crazy smart.

• Like 2

My third most anticipated MCU movies this year!!!! Not that it means anything… ha. I don’t really like the first one. Okay movie but forgettable. Hopefully this can be better!!! Glad they do a team up movie on this one cause I like MCU team up movies more than the solo ones. GotG trilogy, Avengers series, Civil War and NWH are up there on my list of MCU 

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I think people are overestimating how much the shows that connect to it are gonna be important. Any catch-up can be done in like ten seconds (Ms Marvel exists, Monica is an adult now, shits escalated with the Skrulls)

Like, a tiny fraction of the audience of DS2 actually watched WandaVision, right?