Fake

Friday Numbers

Has anyone thought about cataloging all the first numbers we get from Nikki? Pull all her first updates and compare them to the final number and see how far off she usually is. Maybe there is something there.

Do you know how your theater is doing today?

I will give to you when they come out but there no reason for your prediction.

Excuse me? At this point, they are just predictions.... and I have already given plenty of reasons in support of my predictions....Exactly what prediction were you talking about, let me ask... the OS one?

Yeah the 60M projection so early could technically mean anything in the 50-70M range. We have talked about the high end (and even more than that), now let's talk about the low end, shall we? :P

According to these new reports of 21-22m looks like I won't have to. :P

Excuse me? At this point, they are just predictions.... and I have already given plenty of reasons in support of my predictions....Exactly what prediction were you talking about, let me ask... the OS one?

BothYour OS is 775M and your Domestic is over 600m right?

Sorry I thought you predicting 600m+OS won't most likely happen since 3 movies have done that. Are you expecting an increase in every country?

100M extra just from China.Flat/small increases in European markets/Australia while big increases everywhere else.For example, TDKR should do 3-4 times as much as TDK did here in India.