Fake

Friday Numbers

Okay, seeing that the number has already risen to 20 million, I now think it will get up to 22M by the time the actuals come out for Friday. That would give it at a 70M+ weekend.

22m would put it in a good position to take the 2nd weekend record.22m Friday31.9m Saturday (+45%)21.7m Sunday (-32%)75.6m total for the weekend. Right with Avatar.

Haha that is of course assuming if it goes up to 22m. We still have a long way to go.

I think 22 million would be a struggle to get to, but with 20 million it can still get to 70+ million, just not 75.

So if Friday managed to get to 22M what would be the percent jump from Thursday to Friday? And if the jump from Thurs to Fri is higher, does that generally mean the Fri to Sat jump won't be as big?

169% jump.

What's the highest grossing OW for a film that doesn't reach $100m? Is it GREEN HORNET'S $33m (3-day)?WRATH might beat that dubious record.

I believe it's the Friday the 13th remake, which grossed $40m on OW and then stalled out at $65m (!!!). I'm thinking Wrath will be frontloaded, but not that frontloaded, heh.

I believe it's the Friday the 13th remake, which grossed $40m on OW and then stalled out at $65m (!!!). I'm thinking Wrath will be frontloaded, but not that frontloaded, heh.

How the fuck is it even possible? That's like ridiculous.

The weekend multipliers seem a bit "off" on these early estimates. They predict 60 mil from an 18 mil Friday but only 61 mil when the friday estimate goes up to 20 mil.If THG goes above 20 today it should be close to 70 for the weekend.