Fake

Friday Numbers

$20m would be high 60s at least.Fake needs to hurry up and get back on. :P

Correct me If I am wrong but I think 'as much as' means the best-case scenario. So HRs 61M projection makes sense.... they may be expecting it do around 18M... with 20M as the high end.... they are not fools you know.So the numbers so far:Nikki - 18M / 60M weekendHR - 'as much as 20M' / 61M weekendVariety - 'nearly 60M' weekendAnd it is actually pretty funny to see people coming up with 70M and even 2nd weekend record..... hahaha..... based on what? Edited by Fake

Correct me If I am wrong but I think 'as much as' means the best-case scenario. So HRs 61M projection makes sense.... they may be expecting it do around 18M... with 20M as the high end.... they are not fools you know.So the numbers so far:Nikki - 18M / 60M weekendHR - 'as much as 20M' / 61M weekendVariety - 'nearly 60M' weekendAnd it is actually pretty funny to see people coming up with 70M and even 2nd weekend record..... hahaha..... based on what?

From 20, it should end up in the vicinity of 70 million. A movie like THG can easily see a 45-55% increase on Saturday and a 30-35% decrease on Sundays in March. Do the math. Edited by TLK

Yeah... rejecting the hard numbers when they don't agree with you and sticking to faith is perfectly reasonable.

Well, you can at least appreciate the honesty.But $60M would be nearly $20M higher than any of the Twilight films' second weekend so take some solace in that.

Well, you can at least appreciate the honesty.But $60M would be nearly $20M higher than any of the Twilight films' second weekend so take some solace in that.

Yes 60M is a very impressive number. But all those 70-75m predicts make it looks like a bit of a disappointment while actually it is not. That's why I strongly caution against getting overboard.

Yeah... rejecting the hard numbers when they don't agree with you and sticking to faith is perfectly reasonable.

Yeah because these "hard numbers" that were posted at 3:30 pacific time should be set in stone as completely and utterly reliable. Give me a break. You're just reaching at this point.

Yeah because these "hard numbers" that were posted at 3:30 pacific time should be set in stone as completely and utterly reliable. Give me a break. You're just reaching at this point.

Yeah the 60M projection so early could technically mean anything in the 50-70M range. We have talked about the high end (and even more than that), now let's talk about the low end, shall we? :P