Last night's episode was very good but the last few minutes were AMAZING. I love the way they don't tell us the exact date until after the news breaks. Oh and I knew they would play Coldplay's Fix You because of the episode title. I really like the song and it fit so well with the ending. Loving this show! :)

Great episode. However, that guy WHO LEFT LIKE 3 EPISODES AGO IS STILL HERE.

He didn't leave the company, man. He's on another show but in the same building and is dating a girl who works on this show. As far as this episode goes, they weren't even supposed to be there as it was a Saturday. Don probably came in as soon as he heard what had happened. They weren't doing an episode of News Night, it was a breaking news report and Will happened to be the only anchor there at the time. I imagine several EP's help with breaking news like that.They work for the same company, they're allowed to help the other shows if need be.

He didn't leave the company, man. He's on another show but in the same building and is dating a girl who works on this show. As far as this episode goes, they weren't even supposed to be there as it was a Saturday. Don probably came in as soon as he heard what had happened. They weren't doing an episode of News Night, it was a breaking news report and Will happened to be the only anchor there at the time. I imagine several EP's help with breaking news like that.They work for the same company, they're allowed to help the other shows if need be.

Especially because Don's program airs right after News Night so he has a vested interest in making sure News Night succeeds so his program then captures the viewers of News Night.

I agree. Less focus on the romance would be best. The show is great when the news and media is concerned the end of the Arizona episode was intense while the end of the latest episode was touching, and neither revolved around the romance.

• Like 1