cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

9 minutes ago, cooldude97 said:

talks about how they need to improve the quality of their projects then proceeds to push the movie up with no writers on set for most of the production and has yet to do any meaningful reshoots. oh this movie going to be bad, isn't it?

"most of production"

What are you talking about? It began filming in March, well before the writers strike began, and finished before the actors strike began. I don't know why you act like they shot with no script.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DInky said:

They probably just don't want to give up that May release date prematurely. They can always delay the movie later.

Damn this board is deep, deep in denial, that even an official release saying "the new date is May" is now not only somehow not accurate, but now apparently bad news that it isnt being delayed! Geez people get a grip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Damn this board is deep, deep in denial, that even an official release saying "the new date is May" is now not only somehow not accurate, but now apparently bad news that it isnt being delayed! Geez people get a grip.

Has this news even been confirmed by anyone reliable? So far only Streamr (not familiar with them) is saying this. Deadline is only speculating that Cap 4 might move up to take the May release date.

It is on Disneys official press site.

Could you please share this in the thread then? Because I don't see it on The Walt Disney Company's official web site, nor The Walt Disney Studios' website, like you say. All I see is this Deadline article which reports the following...

https://deadline.com/2023/10/deadpool-3-release-date-change-actors-strike-1235577067/

There is a long shot per sources that Captain America: Brave New World, which was originally on May 3rd, and then pushed to July 26, actually moves back because it’s in better shape than Deadpool 3, having finished production.

"long shot" does not mean it's for sure confirmed to happen no matter what if you ask me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Mouse said:

Could you please share this in the thread then? Because I don't see it on The Walt Disney Company's official web site, nor The Walt Disney Studios' website, like you say. All I see is this Deadline article which reports the following

I did. You ignored it. You didn't see it on the official website because it is from the press site. It is accessible, to the press. People who have access to the press site reported it, which I already posted. I'll even post it again for you to read more carefully.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did. You ignored it. You didn't see it on the official website because it is from the press site. It is accessible, to the press. People who have access to the press site reported it, which I already posted. I'll even post it again for you to read more carefully.

Okay this is weird. If it was released via press kit we would have confirmation of this by now. In the other hand, we have this:

https://x.com/colliderfrosty/status/1715075008907882690?s=61&t=IxAPf6aOIGwNVv2fD812oQ

My point is, we are not even sure if Deadpool 3 is moving, despite Deadline’s report.

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Okay this is weird. If it was released via press kit we would have confirmation of this by now. In the other hand, we have this:

https://x.com/colliderfrosty/status/1715075008907882690?s=61&t=IxAPf6aOIGwNVv2fD812oQ

My point is, we are not even sure if Deadpool 3 is moving, despite Deadline’s report.

Pretty sure that Screamr Twitter account is just full of shit.

Edited by DInky
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

Yeah, The Walt Disney Company has been a pretty unreliable source for Marvel news in the past, so probably the smart move!

Why hasn't Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, IGN, DiscussingFilm or TheWrap had an article on the new release date yet? Sorry if I need more than two random Twitter accounts claiming that the new date is on a Disney press site that nobody outside journalists can apparently access.

Edited by DInky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DInky said:

Why hasn't Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, IGN, DiscussingFilm or TheWrap had an article on the new release date yet? Sorry if i need more than two random Twitter accounts claiming that the new date is on a Disney press site that nobody outside journalists can apparently access.

??? https://deadline.com/2023/10/deadpool-3-release-date-change-actors-strike-1235577067/

Edited by Bob Train

1 minute ago, Bob Train said:

There is a long shot, per sources, that Captain America: Brave New World, which originally was set for May 3 and then was pushed to July 26, actually moves back because it’s in better shape than Deadpool 3, having finished production.

As @Eric Mouse already pointed out earlier, this is by no means a confirmation that Cap 4 is actually moving to May.

8 minutes ago, DInky said:

Why hasn't Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, IGN, DiscussingFilm or TheWrap had an article on the new release date yet? Sorry if I need more than two random Twitter accounts claiming that the new date is on a Disney press site that nobody outside journalists can apparently access.

Come off it dude, such a random hill to die on lmao