cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

9 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I think people are reaaaallly underestimating this element.

If Tiamut is now covered in vegetation that'd explain how it can be an actual setting and not, well, just a giant rock 

These are the types of things that would be cool to learn in the movie but yeah people have to leak everything nowadays. All for a little clout?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thajdikt said:

Seth "Freaking" Rollins, love it

Eventually after an year when they feud Rollins can say in his promo about how his movie made more than Roman's movie.

For that Cap 4 needs to beat Hobbs & Shaw, or else it'll be reverse with Roman taunting Seth.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Box Office Hit said:

I thought this was known for a good while. Yeah Alita will be part of NWO, and as a comic book reader I know exactly who she is playing. Wild how my scarce knowledge from old school Captain America stories still comes in handy to this day.

19 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

This is actually remarkably positive than usual for Ford, especially compared to how he talks about Star Wars

Kevin Feige and Harrison Ford (2023, colorized):

456e9b3c-bbbf-4fdb-8a8a-d2a51b2db0bd_tex