cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

Just now, YM! said:

Think it’ll make May but there likely won’t be a trailer ready in time for Marvels. Methinks Apes and Snow White will be the attachments while this being a December trailer

I mean… it could. It’s unlikely, but it’s not like directors and VFX weren’t working during the strike. I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens though.

54 minutes ago, YM! said:

Think it’ll make May but there likely won’t be a trailer ready in time for Marvels. Methinks Apes and Snow White will be the attachments while this being a December trailer

I don't see why not. It finished filming in June. more than plausible they'd have enough for a teaser trailer by now.

5 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I don't see why not. It finished filming in June. more than plausible they'd have enough for a teaser trailer by now.

Thing is we’d hear it by now. We’re getting a sizzle reel tho so maybe something akin to Guardians 2 teaser with Strange.

1 hour ago, YM! said:

Thing is we’d hear it by now. We’re getting a sizzle reel tho so maybe something akin to Guardians 2 teaser with Strange.

I think the strike is throwing everything out of wack. I get the feeling they really wanted DP 3 on that May 3rd date and that is not possible now. They may be still deciding on their dates for next year and what trailer placements. Of course their was a way to solve this problem but here we are. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Grace Randolph says She-Hulk is in this, which is almost a guarantee that She-Hulk is not in it at all.

Which kinda stinks since this would be a good one for her to be in.

Yeah…

Any rumours about a Red Hulk storyline?

34 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Saw a tweet saying they should switch this with Mufasa so it comes out July 4th weekend and I actually think it's a good idea. Makes sense to move up a bit with Deadpool moving probably to the fall but not too big a jump.

Yeah, releasing this July 4th - if feasible to get ready by then - would be great for this. First Captain America to get a release date at Independence day as well.