CJohn

Wednesday Numbers: Titanic 4.75 THG 4.6

What a GREAT comeback. Running out of arguments? Seriously, get your facts straight before putting your food in your mouth. I'm far from a hater, i frigging adore Titanic.

If you adore it fine, but you can't judge a films box office success by the early numbers from a Wednesday. You can't be that dense.

Nikki's number was pretty late. I don't think it will go up or down by more than 200K. So Titanic's OD will be between 4.3-4.7.

Very nice! I'm sure most people are waiting until Friday. Some of you should wait until the weekend before declaring whether the opening is disappointing.

What a foreign concept. ;)

Ah, so that's the problem. If you are from another country, it makes sense :P

Touche. It just confounds me that someone who posts at a box office website is so quick to dismiss a films box office potential after one days gross, especially when that day is a Wednesday.

Touche.It just confounds me that someone who posts at a box office website is so quick to dismiss a films box office potential after one days gross, especially when that day is a Wednesday.

Ok... we will wait till the weekend number. ;)

Touche.It just confounds me that someone who posts at a box office website is so quick to dismiss a films box office potential after one days gross, especially when that day is a Wednesday.

Oh I completely understand ;)

If you adore it fine, but you can't judge a films box office success by the early numbers from a Wednesday. You can't be that dense.

There's nothing dense about feeling disappointed about a 5-day number that is in the ballpark of another re-release's 3-day number.

You were freaking out when the Wednesday number for TF3 came out.Two outs I know, but I couldn't think of another way to phrase it.

That was the middle of the summer. That's completely different.

There's nothing dense about feeling disappointed about a 5-day number that is in the ballpark of another re-release's 3-day number.

I'm giving up on you. Sorry, if you can't figure this stuff out without being spoonfed then I don't know what you want me to do? Maybe a picture book would help you understand it.