CJohn

Wednesday Numbers: Titanic 4.75 THG 4.6

^Agreed. These re-releases are just another way for Hollywood to avoid originality. They're worse than remakes, no matter how good the movie is.

Re-relesses have always existed. Gone with the wind, star wars,.. all multipul times. I like them because you get the chance to see them again on the big screen. I rather spend money on them, than bad new movies or bad sequels.

hey guys i had no idea titanic was opening today, i thought i read somewhere it was opening on april 10th? very happy to hear this ,can't wait to see it 3D or not !! i was a teenager when i saw this 16yrs, i can hardly remember the experience, its possible there was an intermission for popcorn and drinks etc i vaguely remember...i wonder if there'll be one this trip although since then i've seen all LOTR films and no intermissions to be had but then its a different theatre now(this one has 7screens) and the old one had only 4 screensand yeaaahh if this passes 2B$ james cameron will be insufferable and smug(rightly sooo! :) )

I would rather prefer that money going to charity.

Don't worry I donate to charity every month. If I wouldn't go to the theaters I would still donate the same amount. And going to the theaters often also helps the theaters employers to keep their job. Edited by Sheba

I don't have a problem with rereleases actually. It's the fact that it's in 3D. Like really? James Cameron annoys the crap out of me too. I also prefer rereleases over bad movies, but the 3D pisses me off. And I understand you can watch in 2D, but it's like never offered here.

Agreererelease in 3D and plus James Cameron already has enough money.

I don't care how much money that guy has or how he spends it. If I have a good time watching it on the big screen again. Then it was worth my money. Edited by Sheba