Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Starting a bit lower than Scream 5 then, which was at 93% with 14 reviews. 

Hopefully it can stay positive in the end. 

As a direct sequel, it is likely to have a lower final score than the previous release

But I've heard that Paramount is quite confident of a good WOM among the audience.

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Starting a bit lower than Scream 5 then, which was at 93% with 14 reviews. 

Hopefully it can stay positive in the end. 

I expect the percentages to go uo based on what I'm seeing on YouTube. 2 negative reviews and one is this guy  saying he didn't like it cause uts March not halloween..

Edited by screambaby
  • Disbelief 1

33 minutes ago, screambaby said:

I expect the percentages to go uo based on what I'm seeing on YouTube. 2 negative reviews and one is this guy  saying he didn't like it cause uts March not halloween..

I wonder if he’s aware that the original Scream came out around Christmas…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screambaby said:

Because releasing all your horror movies in October only would be great for box office.

• Like 1

80% across both All Critics and Top Critics with 44 reviews. 7.1/10 Avg from all critics and 7.2/10 from Top Critics. There are a few mixed/negative reviews that still need to be loaded in (The Daily Beast, Roger Moore from Movie Nation, and Mashable strongly disliked or hated it), while The Playlist's perfect "A" score needs to be added, as well as a few other scattered positives. 

Edited by Dragoncaine