Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

I wonder which markets are getting the 3D conversion. Tickets are up in my homeland, and it's not getting a 3D release here. The distributor definitely has more faith this time, as the two big theaters in my province are giving their flagship screens to this, while the last one went to the smaller auditoriums. Pretty telling.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

For certified fresh, it’s usually over 75% with 80+ reviews, but RT have been waiting longer to certify the past year or so. 

It's been a while since I even paid aterntion...used to think it was around a 100 reviews

Thanks!

Edited by screambaby
More

15 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

82% with 70 reviews 

Holding extremelly well, maybe it can ended bigger than 5 afterall

I will say that I'm seeing a few mixed or negative reviews that still need to be added to RT, but this is a really pleasant surprise so far. Hoping it hovers around 75% when all is said and done, and that MC score is super solid right now.

EDIT: And now I'm seeing 79% with 73 reviews. These things change quickly lol

Edited by Dragoncaine
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

I will say that I'm seeing a few mixed or negative reviews that still need to be added to RT, but this is a really pleasant surprise so far. Hoping it hovers around 75% when all is said and done, and that MC score is super solid right now.

EDIT: And now I'm seeing 79% with 73 reviews. These things change quickly lol

Back up.tp 80.with 80.reviews lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

Sentiment on twitter seems to be mixed, particularly in regard to the third act, so I'm definitely expecting a finish in the low-to-mid 70s on RT.

Scream 5 was 76 critic 82 audience i can  live with it.

Edited by screambaby

I loved it, one of my favourite Scream movies, so glad I didn’t know what the opening was going in as it was very surprising. I did figure out the killers identity though. One thing I was happy about was a saw some spoilers months ago and thankfully none of them where real.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I loved it, one of my favourite Scream movies, so glad I didn’t know what the opening was going in as it was very surprising. I did figure out the killers identity though. One thing I was happy about was a saw some spoilers months ago and thankfully none of them where real.

Glad you loved it and that you hold it in high regard among the other sequels! I'm checking it out Friday night, can't wait.

• Like 1

I saw it. I think overall it will have good word of mouth. As a fan of the franchise I ejoyed it, but this is probably my ranking...

Scream (1996)

Scream 2

Scream 4

Scream (2022)

Scream VI

Scream 3

I think it's a testament to the overall quality of the film that it overcomes what must be the new weakest killer reveal and motive of any film in the franchise

For a movie that relies so heavily on FIVE previous instalments in terms of plot, it's arguably more accessible to GAs than its predecessor. I think because its far less meta and *wink, wink*. Think this will exceed BO expectations.

• Like 1