Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

19 hours ago, ThePhasmid said:

A series that started off as a tongue in cheek satire of the slasher genre is now in its sixth iteration, and trying to be a little more serious. Craven rolling in his grave.

Well, Wes did return to direct the slightly more serious Nightmare on Elm Street 7.  

$50m would be amazing but not getting my hopes up yet. BOP is low-balling it, their range is $24m-33m opening and $54m-80m total. That seems too low for me,  I'd be surprised if it opens lower than S5.

Another cool poster with some potential easter eggs:

• Like 1

Yeh $24m seems a bit low for me too. I’m just hoping for $30m+. BOPro does make a good point of reminding us that 58% of Scream 5’s audience was aged 25+. 

It’ll be the younger audience that causes it to break out, if they show up. They can be active online but not actually leave the house lol. 

7 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I love how I have no idea what's going on. Gonna bail on the TV spots now.

Scared for Gale, but I don't know if they'd go there while Neve's future in the franchise is still unclear.

Personally, i dont think they would kill off Gale, when they already did it with Dewey in Scream 5. I would think they want both Gale and Sidney ofc in Scream 7.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, John Marston said:

where can I find it? 

Haven't encountered it myself yet but it's definitely out there on twitter. I did see one tweet about the leak with a video that had been removed by Paramount, so they're already out there trying to get rid of them.