Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

As long as s/he isn't aggressive it's fine ^^ Still, s/he's always fast to come to the rescue, fascinating :P

Because, I'm sorry to tell you, for someone who is interested enough about Russia to make politics-related comments, you seem quite poorly informed. 

5 minutes ago, Aristis said:

Gay propaganda... :sadben:

No such thing exists in your conceptual constellation? I guess so, because for uber-liberals, the LGBTQ+++++ agenda is something natural, that inevitably comes with "progress" Ama right? 

Moreover, naive liberals, never question why their governments are completely silent apropos regimes such as those of the GCC, where homosexuality is punished in the harshest ways (even by death) while they scream about Russia passing a law designed to limit the exposure of young children to homosexual imagery etc... Nothing suspicious about this, right? 

Edited by PPZVGOS
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

No such thing exists in your conceptual constellation? I guess so, because for uber-liberals, the LGBTQ+++++ agenda is something natural, that inevitably comes with "progress" Ama right? 

Moreover, naive liberals, never question why their governments are completely silent apropos regimes such as those of the GCC, where homosexuality is punished in the harshest ways (even by death) while they scream about Russia passing a law designed to limit the exposure of young children to homosexual imagery etc... Nothing suspicious about this, right? 

Gay propaganda for me would be something like: "Become gay because it's so much better than not to be! Not being gay sucks!" I didn't see the movie yet but I don't think this "gay moment" is too strong, maybe not more than a glance (I'll know soon) - hardly gay propaganda.

In my opinion it is something natural (it occurs in nature) and as long as nobody is harmed - what's your problem? I think it's a good progress to take people as they are (as long as they don't harm anybody).

"Naive liberals, never question why their governments are completely silent apropos regimes such as those of the GCC" That is wrong - there is a movement against these countries in the population but we have a government that doesn't want gay marriage so it's not too liberal in this issue...

I think there's nothing wrong with a law which limits "the exposure of young children to homosexual imagery" in any case.

And I don't know how much Off-Topic-Talk is OK, so: Seems like an OK-start with this rating?

1 minute ago, Aristis said:

Gay propaganda for me would be something like: "Become gay because it's so much better than not to be! Not being gay sucks!" I didn't see the movie yet but I don't think this "gay moment" is too strong, maybe not more than a glance (I'll know soon) - hardly gay propaganda.

In my opinion it is something natural (it occurs in nature) and as long as nobody is harmed - what's your problem? I think it's a good progress to take people as they are (as long as they don't harm anybody).

"Naive liberals, never question why their governments are completely silent apropos regimes such as those of the GCC" That is wrong - there is a movement against these countries in the population but we have a government that doesn't want gay marriage so it's not too liberal in this issue...

I think there's nothing wrong with a law which limits "the exposure of young children to homosexual imagery" in any case.

And I don't know how much Off-Topic-Talk is OK, so: Seems like an OK-start with this rating?

How many articles have you stumbled upon in the Western MSM about treatment of gay people in the GCC countries (and other NATO allies) and how many about Russia? Have you ever seen a Western guest on Al-Jazeera bring the issue up? Because they did it on RT (in a shameless and ludicrous manner, I may add) 

As for the LGBT issue, I don't want to comment here, because it's a very large subject and I don't want to be off-topic too much. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

How many articles have you stumbled upon in the Western MSM about treatment of gay people in the GCC countries (and other NATO allies) and how many about Russia? Have you ever seen a Western guest on Al-Jazeera bring the issue up? Because they did it on RT (in a shameless and ludicrous manner, I may add) 

As for the LGBT issue, I don't want to comment here, because it's a very large subject and I don't want to be off-topic too much. 

To bring this to an end for me too: You're right when you say western media an politicians are very anti-russian. Some the criticism is just exaggerated. But making BatB a R-rated movie seems a bit exaggerated too... (Again I did not see the movie yet)

You're right too when you say that this topic is too big for such a thread...

There is no gay propaganda, it's natural and happens with many animals such as dogs. Talking about gay propaganda is like talking about heterosexual propaganda, there is no such thing obviously.

Russians have a lot to learn about life and nature. Sad because because it was pretty free before 2012 in many ways. Now that the Orthodox Church is back in force that's over...

Thursday:

1 WDSSPR 1 - 1165 42 300 000
$715 615
- 42 300 000
$715 615
-
СПЛИТ
Split
UPI 1 - 685 40 241 120
$680 784
- 40 241 120
$680 784
-
3 CAO 2 - 1168 12 400 000
$209 778
-67,4% 433 600 000
$7 442 499
-
4 CRP 1 - 935 8 300 000
$140 416
- 8 300 000
$140 416
-
5 FOX 3 - 983 5 948 318
$100 631
-68,7% 812 719 259
$13 921 193
-
6 UPI 3 - 1260 4 505 337
$76 220
-62,9% 764 330 466
$13 092 334
-

• Like 2

Saturday estimates. Only 131% increase for Beauty with 136 mln RUB or $2.3 mln

http://www.kinobusiness.com/kassovye_sbory/day/2017/3/18.03.2017/

Weekend projections. 

370-380 mln RUB or $6.3-6.4 mln Beauty

250-255 mln RUB or $4.2-4.3 mln Split

105 mln RUB or $1.78 mln with 63% drop Kong. 535 mln RUB or $9.1 mln total. 

85 mln RUB or $1.44 mln RUB with 54% drop Sing. 921 mln RUB or $15.7 mln total

47 mln RUB or $795k with 70% drop Logan. 927 mln RUB or $15.8 mln total

• Like 5

Russians have a lot to learn about life and nature.

lol I love how westerners are always so patronizing :P:D I feel like a child, animal or a savage reading this :lol:

Havent seen 'Beauty' but I doubt that its more with those undertones than the latest 'Independence day' (lol I really am not homophobic but those romance scenes in that felt so shoehorned in )