Eric is Quiet

Elemental | Disney/Pixar | June 16, 2023 | What if elements have feelings?????? 😱😱😱😱 | Surprise sleeper hit with the biggest 2023 premiere on Disney+

Denise Ream, producer of 'Elemental', in an interview with @ArrobaNerd :

“Yes, you will cry, but in a good way. This movie is unlike anything Pixar has ever made. It's what we did in 'Soul' and 'Inside Out', but multiplied by 10”.

https://twitter.com/almanaquedisney/status/1602800160500744193?t=TOEh5vzazFdiGl87dpCs0g&s=19

Edited by JWR

4 hours ago, Verrows said:

BOM has been like this for awhile now. Their release schedule is completely wonky and unreliable. I use the schedule on The Numbers.

Also, it seems BoxOffice Pro doesn't have its calendar of schedule anymore, or that's a membership exclusive kind of thing?

6 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Also, it seems BoxOffice Pro doesn't have its calendar of schedule anymore, or that's a membership exclusive kind of thing?

Couldn't tell you. I really don't use the site except for cursory glances at box office projections and what not.

Edited by Verrows

I actually think this can be succesful because every time something about Elemental drops it goes viral because of Fireboy & Watergirl comparissons 

Some can think this is actually bad for the movie but honestly, i doubt someone will not watching it because of some funny comparissons. 

People talking about it is what it needs, and it's happening.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I actually think this can be succesful because every time something about Elemental drops it goes viral because of Fireboy & Watergirl comparissons 

Some can think this is actually bad for the movie but honestly, i doubt someone will not watching it because of some funny comparissons. 

People talking about it is what it needs, and it's happening.

I mean, it already seems like Disney is pushing it a lot more than their 2022 outings. And it has a better idea of what it wants to be than Lightyear did in its marketing. 

• Like 1