Eric is Quiet

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

27 minutes ago, M37 said:

Sorry nothing official like the purple names (at least not first-hand 🤐)

I agree, have to be careful from extrapolating from a single data point. But to be clear, I also didn't make that comment off a single data point, but an accumulation of several pieces of data. How much credence you want to give that is up to you, and it is only 7PM on the West Coast anyway

Yea by data I meant at least presale data from multiple locations as you mentioned in your comment

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

you mean to say @Brainbug the Dinosaur is responsible for failure of forum in general for his lack of contribution there?

If you make every thread Dino themed, he’ll do the rest 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Rumors are that marvel is going dinos soon, we'll be saved :sparta:

Love to see Marvel is finally come to realize the one and only winning formula isn't supes. It's dinos

Edited by Alex SciChannel
  • Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

The fact even Disney+ have those two films listed with the direct to dvd stuff pretty much sums up the lasting legacy of that era. Like how did they allow things to get his bad?

p30114_p_v8_ai.jpg

Bambi 2 is literally the best of the direct-to-DVD era and it was one of the last.

2 minutes ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

It's incredible to me this movie got Celine Dion to do a song 5 months after Titanic came out. How is that even possible?

My jaw was on the floor when I rewatched this movie and realised this is where that song came from

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

Wait...Chris Hemsworth's wife is an actress? Learn something new every day I guess.

She's also in the credit scene for Thor: Dark World.  She substituted for Portman in the kissing scene.  

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 2

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

My jaw was on the floor when I rewatched this movie and realised this is where that song came from

I just...this is like those "X but with unfitting music" videos that were on YouTube back in 2007, but this is real. This was a real scene in a real movie in 1998. Not one executive realized the song used here does not fit this scene at all?

1 minute ago, DC Rich said:

She's also in the credit scene for Thor: Dark World.  She substituted for Portman in the kissing scene.  

LMAO that's some Kirk Cameron shit right there (seriously, Kirk refuses to kiss other women when he's in his garbage Christian movies unless his wife is playing the love interest. I think that's hysterical)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

LMAO that's some Kirk Cameron shit right there (seriously, Kirk refuses to kiss other women when he's in his garbage Christian movies unless his wife is playing the love interest. I think that's hysterical)

I'm guessing that it was filmed well after the movie was done.  Easier to get the wife to do it than bring back Portman for a quick shot.  Plus, wasn't Portman on the outs with the MCU after TDW?   Interesting about Cameron though. 

8 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

I'm guessing that it was filmed well after the movie was done.  Easier to get the wife to do it than bring back Portman for a quick shot.  Plus, wasn't Portman on the outs with the MCU after TDW?   Interesting about Cameron though. 

Probably cause Hemsworth has made out with a lot of actresses that aren't his wife.