Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I come here to look for information on Brazil's box office and what I find? Unsolicited political opinions from the extreme right-wing. Can you guys stop derailing the topic? It's not only depressing it paints a terrible picture of my country. 

I come here to look for information on Brazil's box office and what I find? Unsolicited political opinions from the extreme right-wing. Can you guys stop derailing the topic? It's not only depressing it paints a terrible picture of my country. 

Since when is fighting delinquants a far-right thing? Your post is also political given you misuse words to name people with different ideas.

And the far-right is mostly non-existent in Brazil by the way.

• Like 3

Did you read that amendment, though? It says teenagers between 16 and 18 cannot be in prison with adults or people younger than 16. Where's that money going to come from? 

I'd support this exact same law if they'd be in prison with other adults.

So what if they use our money for this? We will be paying for our OWN security. That's better than any WC stage.

boo hoo

Just a reminder guys: let's try to keep this page for box office information only. It's okay occasional to go off topic but I think it's time to steer this topic away and go back to numbers.

If you wish to discuss it further, you are more than welcome to open a thread in the politics forum :)

• Like 1

1 Minions 18.646.900

2 Terminator 10.720.000

3 Meu passado me condena 2 6.676.400

4 Jurassic World 5.530.600

5 Inside Out 3.735.400

6 Hot Pursuits 206.800

7 While We're Young 196.100

8 San Andreas. 149.300

9 Um pouco de caos 140.500

I have nothing against Minions but it's so unfair for Inside Out.

I have nothing against Minions but it's so unfair for Inside Out.

You can't expect Brazil to actually care for Inside Out so soon.

The first Despicable Me was ignored in 2010. 

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 1

By the way I watched Inside Out yesterday night and it was very beautiful and moving!! One of the best Pixar movies and one of the best animated movie ever, it's so innovative and suh a well of ideas :D

I hope the movie can have very great holds and be big enough on the long run, it deserves it so much!