Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

5 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

also terrible, but booty is worse

JLo's career always kill me:

First, she started as an actress, and never won an Oscar, not even a GG, then she went to music, and never won a Grammy (actually, I don't think she was ever nominated), now, she's going to TV, let's see if she will win an Emmy, LMFAO 

Talking about my girl JLO, the full list of nominated to the Razzie Awards was announced today, and.....

WORST ACTRESS:

Katherine Heigl, “Home Sweet Hell”
Dakota Johnson, “Fifty Shades of Grey”
Mila Kunis, “Jupiter Ascending”
Jennifer Lopez, “The Boy Next Door”
Gwyneth Paltrow, “Mortdecai”

Congrats to JLO for another victory in her amazing career 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Is it really surprising to you that a latina like JLo never won an Oscar or a Grammy?

The first time an african-american woman won the Best Actress category at the Emmys was in 2015. LOL

Can you please explain me why Shakira has 7 Grammys? 

Thank God that Razzie Awards has no prejudice against Latinos, that's why JLO is always there :rofl:  

6 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

@Napoleon

Two months for the movie that will kill Marvel, I feel so bad for them, CW is being completely overshadowed just like F7/A2 

It's like MJ2 being the movie of the century, that won't happen. CW will be very successfull that's quite certain. I see it slightly higher than TWS.

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I blame that awful trailer they released. Even I was kinda excited for Civil War, but that was completely underwhelming. :ph34r:

First trailer, they can't show too much, you need to be patient seriously... CW won't beat BvS but it will do very well.

• Like 1

So, what about the Brazilian economy these days? Well, don't expect a recvery for the BO, it's VERY likely to be even worse than last year. The economy will fall more than expected in 2016 :

7 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Talking about my girl JLO, the full list of nominated to the Razzie Awards was announced today, and.....

WORST ACTRESS:

Katherine Heigl, “Home Sweet Hell”
Dakota Johnson, “Fifty Shades of Grey”
Mila Kunis, “Jupiter Ascending”
Jennifer Lopez, “The Boy Next Door”
Gwyneth Paltrow, “Mortdecai”

Congrats to JLO for another victory in her amazing career 

YIKES thats messy

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Is it really surprising to you that a latina like JLo never won an Oscar or a Grammy?

The first time an african-american woman won the Best Actress category at the Emmys was in 2015. LOL

i can't believe you are playing the race card lol

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I just checked her score at Metacrittic, and she has ZERO albums with a green score, but it's obvious that critics around the globe also hates Latinos, LMFAO 

All of her albums have plenty of positive reviews from serious critics, but the racist and sexist critics bring their averages down.