Eric Prime

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

They actually have an opportunity to tie the BP story with young T'Challa into X-men's introduction or F4 (or both). IF they somehow get young T'challa back to the past (needed by the villain somehow), and have him either escape or rescued by the X-men, you could have him actually raised by them until they are able to get into Wakanda. He could develop a relationship with Storm and could return to Wakanda with a warning about the Doom wars. Then we have an adult T'Challa who is with Storm like the comics.

I REALLY hope they do something like that!

1 hour ago, jedijake said:

They actually have an opportunity to tie the BP story with young T'Challa into X-men's introduction or F4 (or both). IF they somehow get young T'challa back to the past (needed by the villain somehow), and have him either escape or rescued by the X-men, you could have him actually raised by them until they are able to get into Wakanda. He could develop a relationship with Storm and could return to Wakanda with a warning about the Doom wars. Then we have an adult T'Challa who is with Storm like the comics.

I REALLY hope they do something like that!

I doubt they do anything like that to be honest, while I’m sure young T’Challa will become BP eventually (assuming the MCU is still going strong in 10-15 years), I doubt they mess about with any time travel shenanigans just to rush into it, it’d be a slap in the face for Shuri for one thing, and another thing is that we’ve now had two BP films that focus on a character becoming the Black Panther, there’s no way they do that a third time anytime soon. I think the most we can expect is some kind of time jump in a few years that speeds it up a bit.

I’m hoping we get to see more of Shuri as the Black Panther anyway.

The only thing that was incorrect from the summer's spoiler is that the leaker thought Okoye would be in the relationship with Aneka, not  Ayo. Everything else was spot on, including M'Baku being king. BUT the one thing they did not leak is Valentina.

It is for that reason that I 100% believe they DID have a second credit scene with Doom. It's probably out there somewhere. Maybe they will even re-release the movie with it at some point.

Edited by jedijake
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

How so? Black Panther and ruler don't have to be the same. 

It was implied as tradition. T'challa did take on the BP mantle while his father was still king but that's only because he was next in line for the throne and his father was probably too old at that point.

25 minutes ago, jedijake said:

It is for that reason that I 100% believe they DID have a second credit scene with Doom. It's probably out there somewhere. Maybe they will even re-release the movie with it at some point.

There's no way they'd cut that if it was actually filmed.

Edited by poweranimals