Eric Prime

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

I just really hope no one here will freak out about the upcoming international drops for Avatar this weekend. Saturday will be death.

as long as friday is good/great I wont say anything

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

6 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

My point is that it will make what it’s bound to make. Not that will make what A1 did. That isn’t happening.

I'm saying that the WOM isn't as great so it might not bounce back as much as the first one did.  That's my theory at least, could be very wrong!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I just really hope no one here will freak out about the upcoming international drops for Avatar this weekend. Saturday will be death.

Oh people will be salavating over the films demise again, until the Christmas weekdays start and the film is locked for 600mil again.

Just now, Korra Legion said:

13.5, 14.5, and 22 were jokes. 17 was a (good) guess. First actual num was 18

22 was obviously a joke, I agree.

What I saw was a serious reaction to the first two numbers in this thread & a lot of strife over those numbers. So, I guess the joke fooled a bunch of people!

4 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I'm saying that the WOM isn't as great so it might not bounce back as much as the first one did.  That's my theory at least, could be very wrong!

schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

The power of Avatar @ZeeSoh

8 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

22 was obviously a joke, I agree.

What I saw was a serious reaction to the first two numbers in this thread & a lot of strife over those numbers. So, I guess the joke fooled a bunch of people!

FamousChubbyLemming-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1